S.H.I.N.E. WORKSHOP – Unleash your leadership potential to take your career to new heights
Pre-Conference Workshop | Tuesday, 5 March 2019
This workshop is designed to equip you with practical tools and strategies to sharpen your leadership capabilities, build executive presence, and increase your impact. You will gain a deeper awareness of who you are and how to get the best out of it. You will learn how to S.H.I.N.E. so others will notice, listen to, and want to follow you. You will be able to earn trust and build successful relationships with others to accomplish your goals and drive positive change in your organisation.
You will become a more confident, credible and charismatic leader.
Key Learning Objectives
- Develop self-awareness by exploring what matters to you most
- Claim your strengths and recognise what you bring to the table
- Articulate your unique value as a leader for maximum impact
- Manage imposter syndrome and develop empowering beliefs
- Build your confidence, credibility, and executive presence
- Discover your emotional triggers and how they affect your performance
- Motivate yourself to take action even if you don’t feel ready for it
- Influence key decision makers in your organisation to get buy-in for your ideas
- Build trust-based relationships to achieve challenging goals
- Create your strategic team to support your leadership growth and career progression
Registration & Welcome Coffee
SELF – Leadership Starts with You
- The irresistible power of your story
- Your thinking patterns and how they affect the results you get
- Letting yourself S.H.I.N.E. with the best you have to offer
HERO – Find and Activate your Superpower
- Proven techniques to enhance your executive presence.
- Mapping your own path to self-mastery and growth.
- Ways of dealing with obstacles and failures.
INFLUENCE & NETWORK – Make a Bigger Impact
- How to build rapport with people using the E.A.R. approach
- Top 7 strategies to influence others
- What your boss didn’t tell you about networking
ENERGY – Maximise Your Energy for Peak Performance
- Aligning your energy investments with what matters for you
- The biggest energy wasters vs energy boosters
- Secrets to becoming and unstoppable leader
End of Workshop
CEO, Charismatic Leadership
Karolina is an expert in leadership development helping leaders overcome their fears and uncertainty, maximise performance and become more influential so that they can unleash the best in themselves and their teams.
She developed her expertise while living in five different countries and working for corporations such as Hewlett-Packard in Germany, Merrill Lynch and Bank of New York Mellon in Ireland.
In 2018 to empower other women to discover what matters to them, Karolina co-authored the book titled “Breakthrough: Secrets Of Growth, Happiness And Bouncebacks From Women Around The World”.
Karolina has worked with leaders of top organisations including: Mastercard, Adobe Systems, Fuji Xerox, PwC, Mazars, Agilent, Roche, MSD, Shell, PGIM, AIA, Swiss Re, NETS, DBS, Willis Towers Watson, Columbia Threadneedle, CAI, Raffles Hotel.